A Phase Ib Study to Characterise the Antimalarial and Transmission Blocking Activity of a Single Dose of DSM265 or OZ439 in Healthy Subjects With Induced Blood Stage Plasmodium Falciparum or Plasmodium Vivax Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Artefenomel (Primary) ; DSM 265 (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DSMOZ-2
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2015 New trial record