A Master Protocol of Phase 1/2 Studies of Nivolumab in Advanced NSCLC Using Nivolumab as Maintenance After Induction Chemotherapy or as First-line Treatment Alone or in Combination With Standard of Care Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Crizotinib; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 370
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1953 to 555.
- 07 Dec 2016 Trial design presented at the 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 01 Nov 2016 Trial design published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology: official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.