A Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and the Effects on Cerebrospinal Fluid Spectrin Breakdown Product-145 Levels of Multiple Doses of ABT-957 in Subjects With Mild Alzheimer's Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alicapistat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to insufficient target engagement of ABT-957 (preclinical data).
- 19 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jun 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record