A 2-part, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of AZD8871 Delivered by Inhalation in Asthmatic and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8871 (Primary) ; Indacaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.