Study of the Effect of Atorvastatin for Reducing "Inflamaging" (Aging-related Complication) in HIV-infected Patients Older Than 45 Years Receiving a Protease Inhibitor-based Regimen Versus a Raltegravir-based Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Darunavir; Fosamprenavir; Indinavir; Lopinavir; Ritonavir; Saquinavir; Tipranavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RALATOR
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated