A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Epacadostat or Placebo in Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma (Keynote-252 / ECHO-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Keynote-252 / ECHO-301
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 31 Mar 2017 This trial is being conducted under the expanded collaboration for seven pivotal trials of Epacadostat and KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) between an Incyte Corporation and Merck, as reported in an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 08 Jul 2016 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 22 Jun 2016 According to a Incyte Corporation media release, the first patient has been treated in this study, and initial data is expected to be available in 2018.