Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study to Investigate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ACT-541468: Part A: Multiple-ascending Doses in Healthy Young Adults After Morning Administration Part B: Single-ascending Doses in Healthy Elderly Subjects After Morning Administration Part C: Repeated Doses in Both Healthy Young Adults and Elderly Subjects After Evening Administration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACT 541468 (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2015 New trial record