A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Lefamulin (BC 3781) Versus Oral Moxifloxacin in Adults With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP 2
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 24 Mar 2017 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, company expects to complete patient enrollment in the fourth quarter of 2017 and top-line data expected in the first quarter of 2018.