A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Lefamulin (BC 3781) Versus Oral Moxifloxacin in Adults With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP 2
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 24 Mar 2017 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, company expects to complete patient enrollment in the fourth quarter of 2017 and top-line data expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 16 Nov 2016 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, data from this trial were presented at the Infectious Disease (ID) Week 2016 Conference.
- 16 Nov 2016 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, based on the positive data of this trial company expects to submit applications for marketing approval for lefamulin for the treatment of CABP in both the United States and Europe in 2018.