Phase III Study of Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132) in Refractory/Relapsed Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, enrollment of the first patient is expected to occur in early fourth quarter of 2017.
- 10 May 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, company will submit a BLA in mTNBC to the FDA during the late fourth quarter of 2017 or the first quarter of 2018.
- 05 May 2017 According to Immunomedics media release, the company plans to enrol patient in late Q3 2017.