Multicentric, Prospective Open-label Study Assessing an Algorithm-based Strategy of Eculizumab Discontinuation in Children and Adults With Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOPECU
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Oct 2015 New trial record