A Single-Center, Randomized, Blind, Phase II Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Adenovirus Type 5 Vector Based Ebola Virus Disease Vaccine (Ad5-EBOV) in Healthy Adults in Sierra Leone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ad5 EBOV DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Ad5-EBOV
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2015 New trial record