A Study of ABT-263 as Single Agent in Women With Platinum Resistant/Refractory Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONAVI-1
- 05 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 May 2017.
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.