Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Severe Aplastic Anemia and Other Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes Using G-CSF Mobilized CD34+ Selected Hematopoietic Precursor Cells Co-Infused With a Reduced Dose of Non-Mobilized Donor T-cells.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 95.