A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of NEOD001 in Previously Treated Subjects With Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis Who Have Persistent Cardiac Dysfunction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NEOD 001 (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONTO
- Sponsors Prothena
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Prothena media release, highlights from the study will be discussed during R&D Day.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Prothena media release, top-line results from this trial (n = 129) are expected in the second quarter of 2018.
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.