A Phase 1, Open-label Study of the Pharmacokinetics of d- and L-amphetamine After a Single Dose of SHP465 12.5 mg or 25 mg Administered to Children and Adolescents Aged 6 to17 Years With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mixed amfetamine salts (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Shire
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2015 New trial record