A Phase 1b/2a, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-936559 in Subjects With Severe Sepsis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MDX 1105 (Primary)
- Indications Sepsis; Septic shock
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to changes in business objectives.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2019 to 4 Jun 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.