A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Positive-Controlled, Crossover Study to Determine Electrocardiographic Effects of BMS-955176 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3532795 (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; ViiV Healthcare
- 29 Mar 2017 This study was terminated early due to neuropsychiatric serious adverse events reported by 2 participants.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed to discontinued.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.