A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Apremilast (CC-10004) in Pediatric Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 11 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a celgene corporation media release, company anticipates completion of enrollment in second half of 2017.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 32 to 43.