A Phase 3, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Once-Daily CLS001 Topical Gel Versus Vehicle Administered for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea With a 4 Week Follow-up Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 08 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.