Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Periprocedural Use of Rivaroxaban and Apixaban in Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 2 to 3, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 20 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 29 Aug 2015 Results published in 2015 Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology