The Effectiveness of Single Dose Ultibro Breezhaler (Indacaterol/Glycopyrronium) by Sd-DPI Versus Ipratropium/Salbutamol by Nebulizer in Improving FEV1 and Dyspnea During Stable State of COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salbutamol/ipratropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.