A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Addition of Ipragliflozin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Sitagliptin Monotherapy in Addition to Diet and Exercise Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.