A Multi-center, Open-label, Multiple Ascending Dosage-ranging Cohort (MAD) Study in Early, Untreated or Stably Treated Subjects With Parkinson's Disease (PD), to Determine the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics (PK) of Injections of SER-214 Administered Subcutaneously Once a Week for Two Weeks After 0-2 Weeks of Dose Titration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SER 214 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Serina Therapeutics
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 18 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.