A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability Trial of Once Daily, Oral Doses of Empagliflozin as Adjunctive to Insulin Therapy Over 26 Weeks in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (EASE-3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE-3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.