A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability Trial of Once Daily, Oral Doses of Empagliflozin as Adjunctive to Insulin Therapy Over 26 Weeks in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (EASE-3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE-3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2017 This study has been completed in Hungary (End date: 2017-09-20), as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Oct 2017 This study has been completed in France (End date: 2017-09-20), as per European Clinical Trials Database.