A Phase III, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of an MF59-Adjuvanted Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine Compared to Non-influenza Vaccine Comparator in Adults ≥ 65 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H1N1 H3N2 influenza B Yamagata Victoria vaccine-Novartis (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Seqirus
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.