Phase I, Open-label, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GLS-5300, Administered IM Followed by Electroporation in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLS 5300 (Primary)
- Indications Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GeneOne Life Science
- 23 Feb 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, positive Clinical Data was presented at the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI) 1st Scientific Meeting.
- 23 Feb 2017 Interim results published in the Inovio Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 06 Dec 2016 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data from this study is expected in early 2017 and publish the full data set in peer reviewed journals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History