Phase I, Open-label, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GLS-5300, Administered IM Followed by Electroporation in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLS 5300 (Primary)
- Indications Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GeneOne Life Science
- 23 Feb 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, positive Clinical Data was presented at the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI) 1st Scientific Meeting.
- 23 Feb 2017 Interim results published in the Inovio Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 06 Dec 2016 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data from this study is expected in early 2017 and publish the full data set in peer reviewed journals.