A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of Platinum+ Pemetrexed Chemotherapy With or Without Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in First Line Metastatic Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Subjects (KEYNOTE-189)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Dexamethasone; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-189; MK-3475-189/KEYNOTE-189
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 26 Apr 2019.
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Oct 2016 According to Eli Lilly media release, the first results from this study could be available before the end of 2017.