Systemic Chemotherapy Combined With Thoracic Cavity Perfusion of Recombinant Human Adenovirus Type 5 and Endostatin Injections Versus Cisplatin for Treatment Malignant Hydrothorax in Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients: A Multi-center, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Endostatin (Primary) ; H-101 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 21 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 19 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended.