An Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 2 Study of Lenvatinib (E7080) in Unresectable Biliary Tract Cancer (BTC) Who Failed Gemcitabine-based Combination Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 21 Jan 2017 Interim results (n=17; data cut off: 25 Jul 2016) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 08 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.