A Phase 1b Study of Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) in Combination With REOLYSIN (Pelareorep) and Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 27 Nov 2017 According to an investor presentation of an Oncolytics Biotech, the data from this trial will be presented at ASCO-GI 2018.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History