A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of NBI-98854 in Adult Subjects With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-Forward
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 17 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Severity of tic symptoms assessed by Yale Global Tic Severity Scale (YGTSS)), as reported in a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 17 Jan 2017 Results published in a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History