A Phase 1, Single Center Study to Assess the Safety of MB66, a Combined Anti-HIV (VRC01-N) and Anti-HSV (HSV8-N) Monoclonal Antibody Film for Vaginal Application as Microbicide
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MB 66 (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VAST
- Sponsors Leaf Biopharmaceutical
- 07 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 New trial record