A Phase III, Open-Label, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Quadrivalent HPV (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 VLP Particle (VLP) Vaccine in 9- to 15-Year-Old Japanese Boys
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2015 New trial record