A Clinical Pharmacology and Long Term Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Dapagliflozin Therapy in Combination With Insulin in Japanese Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 42, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.