Managing Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD) Over 2 Years With a Treat and Extend (T&E) Regimen of 2 mg Intravitreal Aflibercept - a Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Phase IV/IIIb Study (ARIES)
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIES
- Sponsors Bayer
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 08 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.