A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Baricitinib in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 14 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint: Proportion of Participants With a 50% or Greater Reduction in the Eczema Area and Severity Index (EASI 50)has been met, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 14 Sep 2017 Results presented in an oral presentation at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Annual Meeting in Geneva, Switzerland as per an Eli Lilly media release.
- 14 Sep 2017 Results published in an Eli Lilly Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History