A prospective, randomised, crossover study to assess the impact of intravenous lysine acetylsalicylate versus oral aspirin on prasugrel inhibited platelets
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lysine acetylsalicylate (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 02 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint (inhibition of platelet aggregation after arachidonic acid at 30min) was met.
- 02 Sep 2015 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2015: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.