A Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma (rrPMBCL) or Relapsed or Refractory Richter Syndrome (rrRS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-170
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.