A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Recombinant F Nanoparticle Vaccine in Healthy Older Adult Subjects Previously Treated With the Same Vaccine, or Placebo, in the Prior Year; and to Estimate the Incidence Rate of RSV Disease and Vaccine Efficacy in Subjects Based on Their RSV F Vaccine Experience Over Two Consecutive Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Sep 2016 Results published in the Novavax Media Release
- 29 Feb 2016 According to a Novavax media release, top-line data are expected in the second half of 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History