A Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomized, 4-period Crossover Study to Define the ECG Effects of SB204 Using a Clinical and Supratherapeutic Dose Compared With Placebo and Moxifloxacin in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris: A Thorough ECG STudy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novan Inc
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Oct 2015 New trial record