Immune Response in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and Performance Status of 2 Treated With a Combination of Pembrolizumab and Low Dose Weekly Carboplatin/Paclitaxel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2017 According to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer, between 6/2016 and 2/2017, 20 patients were enrolled.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=20) assessing combination pembrolizumab and low dose weekly carboplatin\paclitaxel for patients with recurrent\metastatic nsclc and performance status of 2, were presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.