A Phase 1, Exploratory, Randomized, Open-label, 2-Arm Study to Characterize the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Alemtuzumab 12mg Administered Subcutaneously or Intravenously in Patients With Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SCALA
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jun 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.