Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A in Adults ≥ 65 Years of Age With and Without Zostavax Vaccination at Least 5 Years Earlier
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Zoster-048
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jun 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, company is sharing these data on safety, local and systemic reactions, and immunogenicity with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and expects that the data could eventually inform a policymaking decision regarding revaccination for protection against shingles with Shingrix.
- 21 Jun 2017 Results from this study published in a GlaxoSmithKline Media Release.