A Phase 1/2a Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Adding AL3818, a Dual Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, to Standard Platinum-Based Chemotherapy, in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Endometrial, Ovarian, Fallopian, Primary Peritoneal or Cervical Carcinoma (AL3818-US-002)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advenchen Laboratories
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.