A Phase 1 Dose-ranging Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MRG-106 Following Local Intratumoral, Subcutaneous, and Intravenous Injection in Patients With Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma (CTCL), Mycosis Fungoides (MF) Sub-type
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MRG 106 (Primary) ; MRG 106 (Primary) ; MRG 106 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors miRagen Therapeutics
- 11 Aug 2017 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, interim data will be presented at ASH in Q4 2017.
- 11 Aug 2017 New interim results published in a miRagen Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Aug 2017 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, Following a discussion with the FDA in June, the Company plans to evaluate MRG-106 in additional oncology indications within the current Phase 1 trial, including adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (ATLL), diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) as in each case the disease process appears to be related to an increase in miR-155 levels.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History