A Phase 1 Dose-ranging Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MRG-106 Following Local Intratumoral, Subcutaneous, and Intravenous Administration in Subjects With Various Lymphomas and Leukemias
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MRG 106 (Primary) ; MRG 106 (Primary) ; MRG 106 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors miRagen Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, patient dosing has commenced in additional oncology indications and company plans to release interim data during 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 75.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History