A prospective observational study of real world use of BOTOX for the management of urinary incontinence in patients with Idiopathic OAB 'GRACE 2'
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRACE2
- Sponsors Allergan
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 27 Oct 2015 New trial record