A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Insulin Treated Patients With Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes and With Hypercholesterolemia at High Cardiovascular Risk Not Adequately Controlled on Maximally Tolerated LDL-C Lowering Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY DM - Insulin
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percent change in calculated LDL-C in the intent to treat (ITT) population), according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jun 2017 Additional results from patients with T1D will be extracted and reported at a later date, as per an American Diabetes Association Media Release.
- 11 Jun 2017 Results from patients with type 2 diabetes (n=441) published in the American Diabetes Association Media Release