A Phase 1, Randomized, Partial-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Sequential Dose Group, Ascending, Multiple Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics, With Food Effect, of CMX157 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir exalidex (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B; Infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ContraVir Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2017 According to a ContraVir Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at The International Liver Congress (ILC) 2017, the annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 18 Mar 2017 Results (n=10) presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History